Full Time Licensed ClinicianApply Now
Overview (Currently on Pause for Additional Hiring)
This role is for fully licensed clinicians looking for a full-time counseling role that includes Salary and Benefits packages.
Real Life Community Behavioral Health is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency in Clark County, WA. This Master’s Degree Level Clinician (Licensed) is responsible for the provision of mental health outpatient therapy in a private practice setting, utilizing in office and telehealth services with standards meeting our Behavioral Health Agency guidelines. This position works mainly with private insurances and private pay, with some Medicaid Funded Insurances. It is also provided with employment related supervision, support and consultation (though this licensed position does not need licensure related supervision, the employment supervision provided is to assist the clinician in maintaining Behavioral Health Agency standards as well as consultation in navigating client related questions that occasionally arise).
Direct Service Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families (if qualified) utilizing evidence-based practices in office and telehealth settings.
- Work from a strengths-based/team-based approach in coordinating the provision of services.
- Clinicians will occasionally interact with community partners and resources as part of some case management activities when the clients present with needing additional resources (e.g. - engaging with their PCP or med management provider, accessing addiction related service, etc)
- Know or learn the service expectations of our Behavioral Health License, including service and documentation standards (we provide training on this and, as a clinician, would be responsible for following these standards).
- Complete documentation & billing within expected timelines & expectations. Maintain a weekly minimum billing of 25 billable sessions/week, scheduling at least 28 sessions weekly to provide room for cancellations and appointment frequency adjustments.
- Counseling Services - including harm reduction strategies, family systems approach of identifying social roles, relationships, and family functioning and is trauma-informed & utilizes evidence-based interventions.
- Complete and integrate provided assessments as part of the treatment planning process (e.g. - PHQ9, GAD7, PCL-5, etc)
- Complete initial training prior to seeing clients and within the initial week of hire. All training is provided by RLCBH at no cost and is completed independently (with support from a supervisor and/or our trainer). Initial training can include attending 1-2 shadowing sessions with current RLCBH clinicians. RLCBH also conducts annual/ongoing training as requested as part of our Behavioral Health License.
- All Associate Licensed Clinicians are required by the state to complete 36 hours of CE’s every 2 years, with 6 of those being Ethics hours.
- Operate within the Rules and Ethics of your field as outlined in Washington State RCW/WAC and NASW & ACA
Qualifications and Position Expectations
- A Qualifying Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) or Counseling (MA/MAC) that allows you to have a Washington State License for Mental Health Counseling (LMHC), Social Work (LICSW) or Marriage and Family (LMFT)
- Having and maintaining either an LMHC, LICSW or LMFT that is active and in good standing with the State of Washington. This is a fully licensed position
- Must have reliable transportation
- Applicants must successfully complete and pass a background check, prior to being offered employment.
- Be team player/worker - RLCBH takes a collaborative approach to providing services through regular supervision and engagement with other staff members
- Be able to provide services professionally in both office and telehealth settings
- This is a Full Time Position, based upon a 40 hour week position, working days are Monday - Friday - evenings and weekends are optional based on Clinician preference, office availability and client availability.
- It is expected that Clinicians will manage their own license requirements and maintain an “Active” & “In good standing” qualification in regards to either their LMHC, LICSW or LMFT. This includes adhering to both the Ethical and Legal requirements to provide mental health counseling within WA State.
- Starting Salary is $85K/year. Raises are assessed openly & annually and are performance based, dependent upon meeting communicated job expectations and goals and are weighed in conjunction with clinic revenues & profits.
- Bonus Incentive that can add up to an additional $10,000/annually. This position is designed for a clinician to have space within a 40 hour work week to add bonus sessions if desired. Clinician receives 50% of the reimbursement rate for any billable sessions carried over the session minimum of 25 billable sessions/week - assessed over a quarterly period (e.g. - January - March, etc).
- 100% Employee premium coverage on Medical/Dental (Eligible after 90 Days) or Medical Stipend if you prefer to opt out of our plan. Options to buy up to higher tier plans.
- 401K - RLCBH has a 401K plan that you can contribute to and integrates a matching program of up to 3% of your annual income (matching begins after 1st yr of employment and fully vests at 5 years of employment)
- RLCBH is an approved HRSA (Health Resources and Services Administration) & WA Health Corps site, offering student loan reimbursement programs with 2 years or more commitments to employment. Qualifying staff can apply for student loan reimbursement through these programs subject to availability. Awarding of student loan repayment is the decision of the individual program, RLCBH has no involvement in the decision making of who gets loan forgiveness.
- CEU’s - RLCBH provides a library of training that includes 100+ hours worth of CEU’s (including Ethics) to help support your requirements towards your license - free to you.
- Paid Holidays & 2 floating holidays. Paid Holidays can be traded for an alternative day off, if preferred, within that holiday’s quarter. Floating Holidays do not accrue or carry over into following year(s).
- All employees earn 1hr/40 hours worked towards sick time. This position also earns additional Vacation Time at the following rate; First year earn 1.5hr/40hrs worked 2nd year and earn 2hr/40hrs worked and 3rd year and beyond earn 2.5hrs/40hrs worked.
- Potential option of Supervision of interns with percentage of session fees paid to clinician (For those qualifying and based upon intern availability - we ask all newly licensed clinicians to demonstrate reliability and consistency with their own practice first prior to becoming eligible for supervising interns).
- Additional Positions available for qualifying individuals (e.g. - Clinical Supervisor with our Associate Licensed Team) when they become available they include a salary and benefits package increase.
- Independence in setting your weekly schedule (coordinated with client/office availability) as long as production minimums are being met.
- We provide you all your referrals to ensure you are able to maintain caseload and take care of the billing - you just provide the services and complete the documentation.
- We provide you a documentation & scheduling platform that includes a Client Portal for completing all documentation and integrating desired assessments.
- We provide you a Telehealth Platform (and device) in which to provide Telehealth sessions. All our positions can be a mix of in person and virtual.
- We have a “team” environment and provide regular ongoing support for both clinical and documentation related activities. You’ll have access to regular consultation & support with other team members and a supervisor as you continue to grow into your practice.
- Monday - Friday (Scheduled Holidays off)
- Evenings (depending on client schedule availability). Weekends can be an option based on client availability and clinician preference.
- 40hrs/week (Travel, Services Provided, Supervision/s, Documentation) - this job is designed, based on session minimum, to be able to be completed within 40 hours/week.
- This is considered a full time position and would expect that it be treated as such.
- Service provisions are provided in office and via telehealth. Telehealth preference can be increased based upon clinician preference and client availability
- Clinicians are provided office space to adequately provide their caseload of in-office sessions. We request that requested office space is utilized 75% of the time for completed sessions). Clinicians completing 25 or more billable sessions weekly are considered "primary" office holders.
- We encourage all clinicians, supervisors and the Executive Co-Director to incorporate a “protected” day into their work week - meaning, a day with no sessions or meetings where documentation, training, researching or missed sessions can be completed. These days usually fall on a Monday or Friday. These are not required, but encouraged as part of sustainability of workload and managing documentation & case management related work. Protected days are classified as “work days” for Full Time Clinical Staff. Staff not meeting productivity minimums would need to be using their protected day to meet session minimums.
COVID-19/Pandemic Precautions (when applicable)
- Telehealth Options as needed
- RLCBH will provide Personal Protective Equipment when required for in person sessions/in office work when mandated by the state.
- RLCBH provides a system of navigating COVID related barriers, offering Telehealth options to all clients (when exposed or quarantining) and clinicians (if they’ve been exposed or tested positive).