Full Time Associate Licensed ClinicianApply Now
This role is for not yet fully Licensed Counselors looking to grow in their practice in a full-time employment position that includes licensure supervision, salary, and benefits package.
Real Life Community Behavioral Health is a licensed Behavioral Health Agency in Clark County, WA. This Master’s Degree Level Clinician (Associate-Licensed) is responsible for the provision of mental health outpatient therapy in a private practice setting, utilizing in-office and telehealth services. We work with a combination of Medicaid Funded Insurances, Private Insurances, and Private Pay. It is also provided weekly supervision for both employment and licensure purposes and adheres to the standards and expectations set forth by our Behavioral Health Agency License through the State of Washington.
Direct Service Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families (if qualified) utilizing evidence-based practices in office and telehealth settings.
- Work from a strengths-based/team-based approach in coordinating the provision of services.
- Clinicians will occasionally interact with community partners and resources as part of some case management activities when the clients present with needing additional resources (e.g. - engaging with their PCP or med management provider, accessing addiction related service, etc)
- Know or learn the service expectations of our Behavioral Health LIcense, including service and documentation standards (we provide training on this and, as a clinician, would be responsible for following these standards).
- Complete documentation & billing within expected timelines & expectations
- Maintain a weekly minimum billing of 25 billable sessions/week, scheduling at least 28 sessions weekly to provide room for cancellations and appointment frequency adjustments.
- Counseling Services - including harm reduction strategies, family systems approach of identifying social roles, relationships, and family functioning and is trauma-informed & utilizes evidence-based interventions.
- Complete and integrate provided assessments as part of the treatment planning process (e.g. - PHQ9, GAD7, PCL-5, etc)
- Participate in weekly individual supervision with a direct supervisor (this will also serve as your licensure supervision) and every other week group supervision (also part of your licensure supervision) for 6 hours of supervision provided monthly.
- Complete initial training within your first week of employment and annual training as requested (towards your license and in adherence to our Behavioral Health Agency License). All Associate Licensed Clinicians are required by the state to complete 36 hours of CE’s every 2 years, with 6 of those being Ethics hours.
- Operate within the Rules and Ethics of your field as outlined in Washington State RCW/WAC and NASW & ACA
Qualifications and Position Expectations
- A Qualifying Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) or Counseling (MA/MAC) that allows you to obtain a Washington State associate license for Mental Health Counseling (LMHCA) or Social Work (LICSWA)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Applicant must successfully complete and pass a background check, prior to being offered employment. During the hiring process,, an employee must also be in process of applying or have their LMHCA or LICSWA. Inability to obtain either of these would result in discontinuation of the hiring process.
- Be team player/worker - RLCBH takes a collaborative approach to providing services through regular supervision and engagement with other staff members
- Be able to provide services professionally in both office and telehealth settings
- This is a Full Time Position, based upon a 40 hour week position, working days are Monday - Friday - evenings and weekends are optional based on Clinician preference, office availability and client availability.
- It is expected that Clinicians will manage their own license/associate license requirements and maintain an “Active” & “In good standing” qualification in regards to either their LMHCA or LICSWA. This includes adhering to both the Ethical and Legal requirements to provide mental health counseling within WA State.
- Starting Salary is $56,160K/year. Raises are assessed openly & annually and are performance based, dependent upon meeting communicated job expectations and goals and are weighed in conjunction with clinic revenues & profits. .
- Bonus Incentive that can add up to an additional $10,000/annually - Clinician receives 50% of the reimbursement rate for any billable sessions carried over the session minimum of 25 billable hours/week - assessed over a quarterly period (e.g. - January - March, etc). Bonus sessions are also available to trade out for paid time off. This “Alternative” time off is an exchange of 5 completed Bonus Sessions for 1 Full Day Paid off.
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Eligible after 60 Days) or Medical Stipend if you prefer to opt out of our plan.
- 401K - RLCBH has a 401K plan that you can contribute to and integrates a matching program of up to 3% of your annual income (starting at the end of your probation period and fully vests at 5 years of employment).
- CEU’s - RLCBH provides a library of training that includes 100+ hours worth of CEU’s (including Ethics) to support your requirements for your license - free to you.
- 9 Paid Holidays & 2 floating holidays. Paid Holidays can be traded for an alternative day off, if preferred, within that holiday’s quarter. Floating Holidays do not accrue or carry over into following year(s).
- PTO (First year earn 1.5hrs/40hrs worked (about 2 weeks), 2nd year earn 2hrs/40 hrs worked and 3rd year beyond earn 2.5hrs/40 hours worked (about 3 weeks/year).
- Free Weekly Supervision towards licensure - we provide 4 individual and at least 2 group supervisions monthly.
- Additional Positions available upon licensure - including; Salaried license position (You can view the details on this position on our Website); Possible Supervisor Position for qualified candidates (You can view the details on this position on our Website); or possible 1099 Licensed Position with our sister company. Real Life Counseling, after your first full year of RLCBH employment.
- Independence in setting your weekly schedule (coordinated with client/office availability) as long as production minimums are being met.
- We provide you all your referrals to ensure you are able to maintain caseload and take care of the billing
- We provide you a documentation & scheduling platform that includes a Client Portal for completing all documentation and integrating desired assessments
- We provide you a Telehealth Platform (and device) in which to provide Telehealth sessions. All our positions are a mix of in person and virtual
- We have a “team” environment and provide regular ongoing support for both clinical and documentation related activities. You’ll have access to regular consultation & support with other team members and a supervisor as you continue to grow into your practice
- Monday - Friday (Scheduled Holidays off)
- Evenings (depending on client schedule availability). Weekends can be an option based on client availability and clinician preference.
- 40hrs/week (Travel, Services Provided, Supervision/s, Documentation) - this job is designed, based on session minimum, to be able to be completed within 40 hours/week.
- This is considered a full time position and would expect that it be treated as such.
- Service provisions are provided in office and via telehealth. Telehealth preference can be increased based upon clinician preference and client availability
- Clinicians are provided 2 and a half days of office space (Monday, Tues and Half Wednesday or, Half Wednesday, Thursday, Friday) and are assisted in identifying an additional space for telehealth sessions provided outside of office availability hours. Weekend office hours are available upon request.
- We encourage all clinicians to incorporate a “protected” day into their work week - meaning, a day with no sessions or meetings where documentation, training and researching can be completed. These days usually fall on a Monday or Friday. These are not required, but encouraged as part of the sustainability and case management.
COVID-19/Pandemic Precautions (when applicable)
- Telehealth Options as needed
- Personal Protective Equipment required for in person sessions when mandated by the state.
- RLCBH provides a system of navigating COVID related barriers, offering Telehealth options to all clients (when exposed or quarantining) and clinicians (if they’ve been exposed or tested positive).